Date: May 26, 2017 - May 29, 2017
Time: All Day
Start in Schroeder and stop at galleries to take in the coolest one-of-a-kind scheduled activities planned at galleries! Savor the vibrant art scene nestled by the blue waters of Lake Superior.
- Murals – indoors and outdoors
- Sculptures – in public buildings, parks and galleries
- Art Collections – many public buildings house historic and contemporary works
- Listen to music
- Go to the theater
- Enjoy great food, craft beverages and handmade sweets
- Tune in to WTIP Community Radio
- Engage you creative spirit with a hands-on activity, a class, or watching a master artisan at work
- Celebrate unique festivals and cultural events
Galleries will be open 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday to visit, meet artists, engage your creative spirit.
Categories: No Categories