End of the Road Privacy
|Questions & Reservations,
call or email Nancy at
RATES & POLICIES
:: $180 2 ppl and $200/3 or more
:: $1200/2 ppl and $1300/ 3 or more
inquire about monthly rates
by cash or check
(we cannot accept credit cards)
maximum of 6 people
no smoking - no pets
available mid-May through mid-October
THINGS TO DO
- Rental includes use of canoe and paddle boat. Bring own fishing gear!
- Bring your boat, too, the public launch is just down the road.
- ATV trails galore.
- Hike, berry pick, explore.
- Hovland [convenience store and cell reception] is 13 miles away.
- Judge Magney State Park and Naniboujou restaurant are 16 miles away.
- Grand Marais is 32 miles away.
- Grand Portage State Park and the Canadian border are 30 miles away.
The Perfect Summer Vacation
stay at our Cabin on a Lake
on Tom Lake, inland from Hovland, MN on the North Shore
||In the wilderness
Without the hassle
Charm and comfort off the grid made comfy with running water, propane and electric. The cabin is a scenic 13-mile drive from Hovland, where you can stop by the general store for a treat or supplies. No phone, TV or internet, but we've got a satellite phone for emergencies.
The gorgeous lake and woods setting is matched by the cabin. Handcrafted details from floor to ceiling. A arge four season porch to curl up with a good book or to watch the sun rise. Two bedroom, one bathroom, living-dining area, fully functional and outfitted kitchen.
Over 475' ft. of private shoreline on beautiful Tom Lake. Fire pit, canoe, swimming dock and fishing.
See our Cabin at Chimney Rock Lake Superior rental