Cook County Road 14 to Cook County Road 58, 6.8 miles
Hike along Kimball Creek, across rocky terrain to Cliff and Durfee Creeks, and enjoy spectacular views of Lake Superior from Wildflower Hill. Meet at Cook County Road 58.
Directions to Cook County Road 58 Trailhead: At Hwy. 61 milepost 113.8, turn left on Co. Rd. 58 (Lindskog Rd.) and go 0.8 miles to trailhead parking lot on left.
- SHTA weekend hikes begin at 10:00 AM rain, snow, or shine. Weekday hikes begin at 9:00 AM.
- Each hike is led by a member of the Superior Hiking Trail Association! Hike leaders may cancel or change the hike in the event of severe weather. The meeting location will always remain the same.
- Hikes are free of charge. No need to register.
- Wear sturdy boots or hiking shoes, bring lunch, water, and insect repellent.
- Due to past problems, dogs are not allowed on guided hikes.
- Hikes are rugged and often very challenging. Please assess your own abilities before deciding to participate. It is better to start small than to be overly ambitious about what you can handle. We offer a variety of hike lengths for this purpose.
Categories: No Categories