Fifth Falls View Hike, 2.2 miles
Make sure to pack a camera for great views along the Gooseberry River. This hike will be led by a Gooseberry Falls State Park naturalist and the route may fluctuate a bit. Meet inside the Gooseberry Falls Visitor Center.
Directions to Gooseberry Falls Visitor Center: At Hwy. 61 milepost 38.9, turn right and go 0.2 miles to Visitor Center parking lot.
- SHTA weekend hikes begin at 10:00 AM rain, snow, or shine. Weekday hikes begin at 9:00 AM.
- Each hike is led by a member of the Superior Hiking Trail Association! Hike leaders may cancel or change the hike in the event of severe weather. The meeting location will always remain the same.
- Hikes are free of charge. No need to register.
- Wear sturdy boots or hiking shoes, bring lunch, water, and insect repellent.
- Due to past problems, dogs are not allowed on guided hikes.
- Hikes are rugged and often very challenging. Please assess your own abilities before deciding to participate. It is better to start small than to be overly ambitious about what you can handle. We offer a variety of hike lengths for this purpose.
Categories: No Categories