Lake County Demonstration Forest to Reeves Road, 11.0 miles
This long but gentle section features the Stewart River and a short spur to Reeves Falls. Meet at Reeves Road.
Directions to Reeves Road Trailhead: At Hwy. 61 milepost 26.0 in Two Harbors, turn north on Hwy 2 (Lake Co Rd 2) and go 5.5 miles. Turn left on Reeves Road and take immediate left into trailhead parking lot.
- SHTA weekend hikes begin at 10:00 AM rain, snow, or shine. Weekday hikes begin at 9:00 AM.
- Each hike is led by a member of the Superior Hiking Trail Association! Hike leaders may cancel or change the hike in the event of severe weather. The meeting location will always remain the same.
- Hikes are free of charge. No need to register.
- Wear sturdy boots or hiking shoes, bring lunch, water, and insect repellent.
- Due to past problems, dogs are not allowed on guided hikes.
- Hikes are rugged and often very challenging. Please assess your own abilities before deciding to participate. It is better to start small than to be overly ambitious about what you can handle. We offer a variety of hike lengths for this purpose.
Categories: No Categories