Split Rock Ridge Loop, 4.4 miles
Hike this other Split Rock Loop with fantastic views of Lake Superior and the Split Rock Lighthouse. Meet at Split Rock River Wayside.
Directions to Split Rock River Wayside: On Hwy. 61 milepost 43.5 with parking lot on left.
- SHTA weekend hikes begin at 10:00 AM rain, snow, or shine.
- Each hike is led by a member of the Superior Hiking Trail Association! Hike leaders may cancel or change the hike in the event of severe weather. The meeting location will always remain the same.
- Hikes are free of charge. No need to register.
- Wear sturdy boots or hiking shoes, bring lunch, water, and insect repellent.
- Due to past problems, dogs are not allowed on guided hikes.
- Hikes are rugged and often very challenging. Please assess your own abilities before deciding to participate. It is better to start small than to be overly ambitious about what you can handle. We offer a variety of hike lengths for this purpose.
Categories: No Categories